
You see that blank, bare wall that taunts me every day with "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah" (insert sing song melody here). What do I do with it? As you can see, the couch isn't centered on the wall and it can't be due to its size. If it were, a nice picture positioned directly over the couch would probably do the trick; however, since it isn't in the middle of the wall, would it look stupid to have 1 picture centered over the couch but clearly not centered on the wall? Do I need to do a collage and if so, using what? Please help me because if I have to look at that wall one more day with no decorating plan, someone's gonna get hurt.

3 comments:
Just pretend this not a MOB suggestion...I would do a series of different size (4x6, 5x7) black & white pictures mostly over the couch but also extending beyond. No rhyme nor reason. You already have some good wedding B&Ws that aren't too "weddingly", but you can use others. MOB
I say you can put anythign up there. If you chose a picture centering it over the sofa is fine although it is not centered on the wall.
Bean
I'm liking MOB's suggestion with the randomly -- yet strategically -- placed black and whites. You could use up a good portion of the wall with varying sizes of frames -- and you could use black and white damask.
Post a Comment