Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Something fun

So, in all of my wanderings in blogland, I ran across this fun activity that I thought I would share. Go to Google images. Type in the answer to the following question, then post the first picture that the results bring up. Here we go:

1. Age you'll be on your next birthday (I kinda cheated on this one. I typed in forty-one and this was the 2nd result)




2. Place you'd like to visit




3. One of your favorite places



4. Your favorite object



5. Your favorite food


6. Your favorite color7. Name of your pet (past or present)





8. Where you were born




9. Favorite weekend activity





10. Your major in college




11. Your favorite holiday

I had some problems uploading some of the images and by the time I did the search again, one time a different picture was first so I guess your images could change depending on when you type your answers. Try it. It's fun

No comments: