Friday, October 31, 2008

Exciting announcements

I've got 2 exciting things to tell you.

The first is I've launched another blog. It's called "Random Acts of Kindness" and it's at www.mrsmfkindness.blogspot.com I was thinking the other day that there is so much negativity everywhere and I would like to start focusing on the positive things that occur every day around us. I did a google search for good news and there isn't a lot out there as far as websites, etc. You have to pay a fee to see the one site that looked the best--that wasn't good news to me. I decided to launch this blog as a place where I could share news stories I find, things that actually happen to me and hopefully, a place where you can share things that happen to you that are positive and heartwarming. I hope you enjoy it and more importantly, I hope there are lots of situations that you can share with everyone so we can all be touched by yours and others' generosity and caring.

The second announcement is that I am getting pretty close to having 200 posts on this site. Can you believe that? In celebration of all of my babbling, I am going to have a very big giveaway in the near future. I can't say exactly when because I don't know exactly when I'll hit 200--it'll depend on how wordy I become in the next couple of weeks, but it should definitely be before Thanksgiving.

I am very excited about these 2 new things happening. Hope you are too! Happy Halloween to everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! very exciting news. Good for you! Hope you see 200 soon! Thanks for the info on the new blog. I hate bad news all the time. That will be a nice place to visit.
Bean

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the new blog. Congrats on your perserverance/dedication.