Thursday, October 2, 2008

New and improved?

You may have noticed I've done some changes to the old blog. First change was adding my signature to every post. I think it's a little something extra and extremely cute. This way you also know that I am writing all of my own posts--no ghost writers, visiting bloggers, etc. This is all me. That could be bad, hmm.

Secondly, I added a feature in the sidebar that shows what blogs and websites I check regularly. Blogger has this super cool feature that tells me when a blog has been updated so I'm not randomly checking every blog I follow for no reason. I figure it will save me HUGE amounts of time that I can waste elsewhere. In addition, I've also added more blogs/websites than I had previously. These were blogs that I checked somewhat regularly, but want to keep up on them now so I've added them here. Again, another way to save me HUGE amounts of time. I encourage you to click on each link at least once to check them out. You may discover a new favorite that you put on your "Must Read Every Day" list as well. Of course, I know none will take the place of your favorite blog--mine!

Thirdly, and my mom will love this, I've removed the picture of Miss Daisy in the top header. Don't think that picture is gone forever, though. It will materialize again as we get closer to Halloween. Maybe it will even be a more recent photo of her in her getup!

Fourthly, as I mentioned previously, I am going to be doing more giveaways. I hope that will encourage more of you to leave comments. I'm putting together an awesome little fall giveaway package that will be revealed in the very near future so stay tuned for that.

I was going to change my background on the blog as well, but I honestly love this graphic. There are a ton more that are just as cute that I want to try, but for right now, I'm digging this one so I guess it'll stick around for a little longer.

Hope you like the changes.

No comments: