Monday, October 13, 2008

~~FANTASTIC FALL GIVEAWAY~~

I promised you and now I'm delivering.

So what all is included in this Fantastic package:

**a ceramic Halloween candy dish

**2 pumpkin spreaders

**fall-themed notepad with a magnet on the back for your fridge

**fall-themed sticky notes

**2 new dish towels

**1 "sassy" sticky pad that says "The buck doesn't even pause here." This isn't fall-themed, but it's sassy so I threw it in.

So what do you have to do to win this package? Just leave me a comment on this post. Then I will choose a winner via the wonderfully handy random integer generator. You have until Thursday Oct. 16th at 8:00 a.m. to leave a comment to enter. Only one comment entry per person, please. The winner will be announced at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday. It's really hard for me to part with that cute little candy dish--I wanted it for myself. And, of course, the spreaders are absolutely adorable. I did get myself a pair of those! Good Luck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff! I really do need dish towels. Ok was the one comment per person headed my way? Ok, Ok! I will only leave one comment. Have a great day!
Bean

Anonymous said...

Hi.....just happened upon your blog....lucky me!
Cute giveaway ~~ I'm gonna have one at my place this afternoon...please stop by.

www.fishinmama.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

Very cute!

~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Count me in! I have no decorations for the fall. MOB

Anonymous said...

Halloween is my favorite time to decorate. Your giveaway items are so cute! Also, good to see more interest/competition. (No offense Bean). Thanks Mrs.

barbara said...

cute!
found'cha from the PW website.
off to the crying baby....catch'cha later!