Friday, August 29, 2008

Labor Day weekend

Labor Day weekend is officially here. I guess it isn't "official" until 5 when most everyone is off work, but still, close enough. What are your plans this weekend?

Mr and I are going to girl child's boyfriend's 30th birthday party on Sunday and after that, down to the river to watch the huge fireworks show they put on every year in our area. We don't normally get to see it because we are typically at the lake. My aunt's boyfriend has a boat that is going to be front row viewing for the fireworks. I'm really looking forward to it since it's been years since I've seen them. Other than those 2 things, we really don't have any plans.

Last night we went out with some of the girls from my work to watch karaoke again, like I did last week. It's so funny listening to karaoke. Last night there were several that were really bad. That is always better than good singers. I can turn on the radio and hear good singers; the really bad ones are the ones I love to hear! At least they have the balls to get up there and do it.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!

No comments: