Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Recipe Tuesday

I don't know if I'll do this every Tuesday, but it sounded like a good title for today. Last night I made Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops. It's a fancy name for fried pork chops. I think they had to be healthier than the ones most of us are used to from our childhood. I fried them in olive oil and they had parmesan cheese and bread crumbs as the coating. Of course, I took pictures.










Those are the crash potatoes from PW, also. This time I didn't put as much salt on them so they were better, but they needed more salt this time! The pork chops were super yummo. These are a definite make over.



Also, because I apparently have WAY too much time on my hands, here's another few pictures for your viewing pleasure.








And that's all I have to say about that.

P.S. Please don't call the humane society on me. I'm returning it. I just wanted to have some fun at Daisy's expense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make me hungry! Those do look yummy! Daisy is cute with her outfit on! I think it is a keeper!
Bean