Okay, I'm sure you all remember that the baby shower for J is this Sunday. In preparation, not only have I planned the menu and all the little DIY projects I've posted on here, now I have to clean and decorate. Our house is definitely a work in progress. I'm glad I'm having the shower, not only because I'm just glad to do it, but it also gives me a reason to clean the house (which you know I hate to do) and get some things organized that I've been putting off. The major one being hanging stuff on the walls.
When Mr bought this house, this frame was hanging in the main bathroom with pictures from Anne Geddes. They were little babies with flowers, etc. Yes, it's been hanging in the bathroom for 6+ years. I decided to re-use the frame today to put some of our wedding pictures in. This is now hanging over the toilet.
Is it weird that I have wedding pics above the john? I don't care. I think they look good and fit in with the pink that's in the bathroom.I also bought this at Hobby Lobby, one of my favorite places in the world to shop. This week they have 1/2 off wall decor.

I also bought this from Hobby Lobby, same sale. This will be going in the LR over the steps down into the basement.
I don't know why this came out sideways, but since this is round, it doesn't really matter.
In addition, we finally got a coffee table for the living room.


That furry thing on the loveseat is the laziest dog in the world...also the cutest, but most certainly the laziest. I can't get her to help at all with the prep for the shower.
Here are the black rugs in the main bathroom. I just bought the one in the forefront. The others were already here. Note the tag still on it. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find black bathroom rugs.


No comments:
Post a Comment