Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday, Monday

You remember that song--"Monday, Monday, so good to me"? Anyway, Monday does look good to me because Sunday sucked. I was hungover so yes, I had a good time at the party Saturday night.


The surprise was a success. She definitely didn't see it coming. She was ticked initially, like everyone thought she would be, but she also got over it quickly--also like everyone thought she would. It was such a fun night. Here she is coming in. At least she's smiling!






Here they are setting off balloons that had their name, address and phone number on them stating that they were celebrating their 60th birthday and if found, give them a call or send them a card to wish them happy birthday. Now if you find one, please do it.



Here's the beautiful cake my cousins got for them. There was a bow on top, but they're getting ready to cut it. Unfortunately I didn't get any, but I heard it was super good.



Here's a picture of the Mr and Mrs.

No comments: