Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Test update

All of my tests came back normal. They want me to go get a stress test and followup with a cardiologist. I think he's just covering his butt. I really don't want to do another stress test. Have you ever had one? I think the real test is whether you live through it or not. If you live, you pass; if you die or have a heart attack, you fail. They suck. The pains in my chest are a lot better and not as frequent. I think I'll just ride it out a while.

I've been going through old family photos for pictures for Grandma's birthday video and they are a riot! We should be shot for the things we all wore back then. It's hard to imagine a time when those outfits, hairstyles, accessories were in style. I guess that's what kids 30 years from now will think about what we're wearing now. Fashion trends sure make for some interesting pictures.

No comments: