To say I was disappointed by the lack of comments for my Giveaway Bonanaza is an understatement, but as always, my 2 girls came through. As a thank you, you BOTH will be receiving a prize! Just for kicks, I used the random integer generator that PW uses and of course, Bean won. Since she "stacked the deck" as it were with her multiple comments, it would've been hard for her not to! There will be more giveaways in the future maybe with better prizes that will spur people to participate but more than likely, just because I feel generous.
Today I'm feeling crappy. I have a strained muscle in my back that I've had several times before. I have a mild muscle relaxer that I took this morning, but since it was filled in June, 2007, I'm not sure how effective it will be. If it doesn't work in a couple days, I will have to call the dr. to see if I can get some more. It's hell getting old.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hell getting old is no joke sister! I have heartburn again which is not nearly as bad as your back! Call the Dr today and stop being miserable. That has to hurt and I am sure not much sleeping going on either. Can we start talking about all the other ailments we go through or is that too private? You know where I am going with this one.
Bean
Post a Comment