Thursday, September 18, 2008

~~GIVEAWAY BONANZA~~

Okay, the title of this post is a little over the top, but I was trying to get your attention. In order to share my love of all thing stationery and also my weak attempt to get some comments on this damn page, I am giving away 10 notecards with envelopes pictured below.





What do you have to do to win this awesome, expensive, adorable gift? Leave me a comment on this post. Say whatever you want--hopefully not negative crap. I just want some comments, dammit! I know more people are reading this blog than are commenting, but thank god for our tried and true commenters--Pam and Bean! God love you both!!

You have until Monday at noon to leave your comments and then I will choose a winner randomly. I can't do it as fancy as Pioneer Woman does so I will put the names in a hat and draw one out. Can't wait to read your comments!! Good luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there is a spoy on your carpet to the right of the cards. hehehe
bean

Anonymous said...

okay I was kidding. I did that because it appears you took the picture on the floor. How was your cleaning frenzy today?
Bean

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam! Hi everyone else that reads the blog each day but doesn't respond! Come on peeps, Missy entertains us with her choice of words and we listen. It is sometimes funny, sad and beautiful, but she is talking to us so let's take a moment of our day and at least acknowledge her daily thoughts. Did that make any sense? Prob not....that is why she writes and I respond.
Bean

Anonymous said...

oops! 1st I know I do not proof read my comments. So the first one is spot not spoy (which is not a word) so now my joke is not funny. Imagine that!
Bean

Anonymous said...

I know I'm supposed to comment you and not Bean but I gotta tell her -- the joke was funny! So Melissa, I was quite impressed when I read today that you had 4 comments, only to find that all 4 were from Bean. So sorry. I'm with her, come on people, let's give Melissa some motivation here. God forbid she should quit blogging due to lack of (anyone else's) interest -- then what will I do for fun? Oh, here's a thought, maybe I could get a life. Naw, it's much funner to eavesdrop on the Mrs.