

I'm not crazy about the tassles at the bottom. What do you think? After the headache it was to put it on the curtain rod, we're keeping it regardless, but I'm thinking about cutting the tassles off.
Here is the flip flop picture:

Isn't it cute?
On a completely other point, I killed the biggest spider I think I've ever seen in person here today at the house. Before I killed it, I took a picture of it since I didn't think anyone would believe me.

Can you see its evil eye reflecting back at me? It took me probably 10 minutes to work up the courage to kill it. Killing spiders is definitely where I resort to the stereotypical girl behavior. I seriously thought about calling Mr to see if he could come home to kill it. At the very least, I was going to wait until he came home so he could kill it, but Bean (who I just happened to be talking to when I discovered this monstrosity) made a good observation--it would've been gone by then and tonight, while I was laying in bed, I would think about where in the hell he could be. Wasn't gonna happen. So I sucked it up and killed it with the longest thing I could find so I didn't have to get anywhere close to it--the Swiffer pole. The corpse is still laying in the bedroom. I'm going to let Mr take care of that one. Who knows, the thing could resurrect itself and there I'd be holding it in my hand...in a tissue...close to my body...not gonna happen.

1 comment:
Your so funny! I love the curtains and the picture of the flip flops is just adorable! def a keeper on both counts. I think the lil tassles are fine from what I can see. The spider............have you checked on it to make sure it is still there? Wouldn't that be awful! hehehe I know I would be the same way. Creepy! Oh, you could keep it since Halloween is just around the corner. Put it in a fake web on the porch! I am a nut job!
Bean
Post a Comment