I've always liked this Irish blessing so here it is for you to enjoy this St. Patty's day! I've never "celebrated" St. Patty's day. That means, I don't think I've ever had a green beer. Can you believe that? I'm certainly not opposed to them, except I hate draft beer, but have just never had one. I doubt if I will be having one this year either.I will tell you one tradition I hate for St. Patrick's day is the way people pinch you if you're not wearing green. Pinching hurts, people. Also, I have to believe it breaks some kind of social etiquette to pinch someone else. Don't they teach you in kindergarten to not do those kinds of things?
Today is also check in day on the healthy living front. I have lost another pound. Officially I am down 11 lbs and only have 7 more to my goal. I've decided I'm going to quit doing the check ins every week with my weight loss. I may update you from time to time whenever I feel like it and I will certainly let you know when I reach my goal weight, but for now, I'm growing tired of it. I may put a little something on the page that reflects my progress, but right now, I'm not sure about that either. I am still working out 3-4 times a week and trying to eat healthy with moderate portions. Now I'm just trying to decide what outdoor activity I want to start since the weather is getting warmer. Any ideas you all have would be greatly appreciated.
Today is not only St. Patty's day, but it's also the day I'm going to reveal what I did with that blank-ass wall over the couch.
What do you think? Did I copout by putting a mirror up? The size of the mirror is perfect for the space so I think I did good there. I'm wondering if I should've chosen a brown frame instead of black since the pillows are brown. I chose black because I have black picture frames sitting around. Who knows. All I know is Mr measured and measured and measured so it's staying there at least for a while. And, it's not blank anymore for which I am super happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment