--Am reading "Nineteen Minutes" by Jodi Picoult. This is my book club's next selection and to tell you the truth, I didn't want to read it. The subject matter is a school shooting, reminiscent of Columbine. Who would want to spend their time reading something like that? But I will tell you, I've been pleasantly surprised. I got the book from the library on Tuesday and am almost already halfway done. The way she sections the book and also her writing style make the subject matter much more palatable. Her insights into each character's point of view are very poignant and just generally, I'm enjoying the book.
--Next week will be my blog's 1st anniversary!! Can you believe I've been doing this for a year already? I'm trying to decide what the big "blowout" celebration is going to be for the blog. Any ideas?
--My last photography class is tonight. I have the potential opportunity to take another class with one of the premiere wedding photographers in the city and I'm just waiting to see if that's going to come to fruition before sharing all the details. I'm super excited, but am totally putting it out there that if it's meant to be, things will fall into place. Waiting is the hardest part.
--I have found a potential solution to the blank wall in the living room that taunts me every time I walk in there. Sorry, you'll have to wait, like I am, on Mr before I can share. Again, waiting is the hardest part!

No comments:
Post a Comment