So this is basically how I spent my weekend. I had a wicked sore throat that started late Friday night. When I woke up on Saturday, it was full-blown. Every time I swallowed it felt like razor blades in my throat. It was also in my neck so I figured I was well on my way to strep throat and had Mr look down my throat for white stuff. Thankfully, none ever came. Yesterday I still felt bad and slept almost all afternoon. When I woke up late afternoon, my sore throat and accompanying neck pain were gone. Today I'm feeling pretty good but still a little weak. Hopefully it's gone, but I'm going to take it kinda easy today just to be sure. It really sucks being sick, especially when Saturday was the prettiest day we've had so far. In addition, last night we had our first tornado scare. The whole area was under a tornado watch or warning. While we were under the warning, it got a little scary here. Mr and I went outside to watch the sky and for a brief moment, it appeared there was a funnel trying to form. I'm terrified of tornados so thankfully the scare was brief, but I can't believe we're already having to worry about them this early into the season.


1 comment:
WHERE do you find these pictures? perfect! I hate you felt so bad, but so glad you are feeling better!
bean
Post a Comment