Ever since Mr got me my awesome camera for Christmas, I've been lusting after lenses. So much so that when we talk about winning the lottery and what we'd buy, my first purchases are a computer to put Photoshop on and new camera lenses! It's bad.
I've got my eye on a little beauty that is so unbelievably cheap--under $100--that I don't think I can resist it. It will be the perfect complement to my shooting repertoire, giving me the effect I've been trying to achieve in portraits. Have you ever looked at the prices of camera lenses? They are unbelievable. Take a look at this little gem:
Any guesses as to how much this baby costs? Only a mere $10,600. Yes, that's American dollars. Right now I'm trying to decide if I want 1 or 2. Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:
If only we could all win the lottery :)
- Bri
Post a Comment