Monday, March 23, 2009
My weekend sucked
We went to a friend's house on Friday night and had a really good time, but after that, my weekend went downhill. I'm soooooo tired of talking about--and being--sick, but that's how I spent my weekend. I laid around all weekend because I felt so crappy. The dr. had taken blood on Thursday and called with the results on Friday--everything was normal even a white blood count, which, according to google, means I don't have an infection in my body. Why am I still sick and can hardly hear out of my ear still then? The ENT dr. pulled some stuff out of my ears on Friday which helped my "good" ear but did nothing for my "bad" ear. Over the weekend I experienced dizziness, nausea, fever, ear pain, throat pain, you name it, it seems. Again, according to google, it sounds like I have an inner ear infection but why then isn't my white blood count out of whack? Right now I'm pretty much at a loss as to my next move. I want to go to someone and insist on an antibiotic, but if I don't have a bacterial infection, that's not going to fix anything. My worry now is since I've been having this hearing problem all week that I might have long-term hearing problems in that ear. That really worries me. Not to mention, it is really wearing on me emotionally to feel so bad and not be able to do anything. This completely sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment