In case you didn't figure it out, I got an awesome camera for Christmas. Mr went hog wild and bought me this gorgeous camera. I've been taking pictures like crazy--450 on Christmas day alone! There's a lot to learn about the camera so I need a lot of practice.
We also got Rock Band (refer to picture below for evidence). It's sooo much fun. The kids especially loved it--playing a long "concert" on Christmas night. My mom also got us an awesome television for our bedroom--see pic below. It was a great Christmas giftwise, but also relationship wise, which is the most important. We got to spend quality time with our families and each other and it was so much fun. Spending Christmas morning together at our first married Christmas was so special and wonderful. It really is so much nicer to be able to wake up in the same house and get and do Christmas together. Not to mention, I got to spend my entire birthday day with Mr. What a great day! It was a great way to kick off my 41st year.
Just for the heck of it, here's a few more pictures. These are from Christmas eve at my aunt's house--before I got the camera gift.
Baby boy B

Baby boy J
Me and J
J's precious little baby feet!
Me and the Mr



No comments:
Post a Comment