Sunday, December 7, 2008
Delayed Gratification
Am I the only person that gets so excited about the gifts they buy for other people that they want to give them NOW, way before Christmas? I know my mom joins me in this sentiment as I usually get a least a couple of gifts before Christmas. Anyone else? I'm going to have a hard time holding onto the things I bought today until Christmas day. Self control. Must. Have. Self. Control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, if the person was easy to shop for, but no, when it's my parents, grandparents, or in-laws. They are impossible to shop for!
Yes, I truly enjoy giving more than receiving. Especially if it's something the person has been anticipating or something I've found for someone that I think they will be thrilled over -- I have a hard time restraining then. Not so much with giving gift cards -- too impersonal. Ha, I thought you'd like that. That's why it's so fun having Christmas with kids -- their excitement is contagious.
Post a Comment