Like I need another one, but I do have a new obsession. Last night I started playing around with the movie maker that's on my computer and needless to say, I am hooked. I've made a movie with our honeymoon pictures, a girls' video with the girls who are going to the lake with me next weekend and one with baby pictures of one of the girls' little one. I am going crazy--somebody stop me! I am having a blast! I plan on making one with our wedding pictures, too, but just haven't gotten to it yet. I can't believe my computer comes with this program on it. Too awesome!
We have a busy day tomorrow. I would say a busy weekend, but it's actually just one day. I have a baby shower, then Mr's ex-father-in-law's 75th birthday party then a work party for the now defunct company that Mr and I used to work for. Why does everything always fall on one day? We will have this super busy day then nothing. It should be fun, though, if it isn't still hotter than the gates of hell like it has been.
I think we may be going back to the fair tonight. No, there's not another demolition derby (bummer), but there is a horse show that Mr and I want to see. I've decided that I'm only allowing myself EITHER a funnel cake, an ice cream cone or an elephant ear not ALL of them. I mean, I have to draw the line somewhere, although, the fair does only come to town once a year. I need to tell that little voice to shut up.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment