Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July

I know it's a little early, but Mr and I are leaving for the lake today, hopefully sooner than later so we can beat the traffic. I am trying to plan the menu now so I can grocery shop here and not have to go out tomorrow since it's the 4th. After years of wanting to, this year I've decided to make the flag cake. I'm sure you all have seen it. I have a picture of one, but Blogger is acting up this morning so I can't upload any pictures. I will take a picture of mine and hopefully Blogger is back to normal by Monday, the next time I'll be able to blog.

I'm still uploading songs onto my iPod this morning since this weekend will be the first time I can officially try it out. I got an adapter to work in my car finally. I may be the only person in America with a cassette player in their car and not a CD player, but it turns out that's a good thing. The wireless connector I have for my iPod doesn't work well in my car so I got a cassette adapter and it works great! I was jammin' yesterday as I was driving around town. The CD's I got from the library are old country songs, most of which probably only I enjoy, but that's the great thing about an iPod. You can load everybody's favorites and then ones that only you like.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend. I will "see" you on Monday!

No comments: