Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July followup












As you can see, the flag cake seemed to be a hit. They demolished it on our boat ride. The strawberries and whipped topping seemed to be what was most enjoyed since people were picking them off the cake!


Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, but I just plain didn't feel like it. We had a super fun 4th of July weekend. We had some bad weather, but not enough to ruin the weekend by any means.






Someone (that someone shall remain nameless, but it wasn't me--honestly) decided it would be a good idea to take my gloves that I do dishes with and put them on their feet. These ideas seem pure genius at the time. Well, if not genius, definitely funny.








Another thing we like to do when alcohol is involved is get out the dress-up hats and what I term "the bag 'o fun". The bag 'o fun consists of maracas, tambourines and an assortment of musical instruments. Mr loves to collect funny hats. Here we are wearing 2 of them--he's Nemo and I'm a sailor. They get way wilder than this, but I guess we were feeling kinda mellow this night.










No comments: