Sunday, February 22, 2009

Do you feel lucky, punk?

Mr and I felt lucky yesterday. Well, actually, that's not true. I feel lucky on Friday the 13ths. I think I shared that with you last Friday when we proceeded to go to the casino and I won $100. Yesterday I didn't feel so lucky but Mr did. We went to Louisville for the National Houseboat show and on our way home, we hit the Horseshoe where Mr proceeded to win $100. Then he wanted to hit Belterra where he played and won a little over $200. We figured that for the day, we actually were ahead. We had a full day at the houseboat show which included 2 entries, parking, and lunch, which was surprisingly expensive for BBQ sandwiches. Then we gambled at 2 places, losing money prior to his wins and also ate the seafood buffet at Belterra. Doing all that, we came home with more money in our pockets than when we left. That, my friends, is a good day!

Here's just a couple pics I took at the houseboat show. This big daddy is 20 feet wide and 100 feet long. You wouldn't believe how gorgeous it was on the inside. Price tag: $675,000. We're trying to decide whether we should order 2 or settle on just 1!

This is Mr, my aunt and her main squeeze on a fake houseboat front. We were getting ready to leave and it was super cold outside which is why my aunt has her hood on.

Here they are on the front of one of the houseboats. UK was playing Tennessee Saturday and we were in Louisville. When in Louisville, one must always wear UK stuff to counteract the peckerhead shirts.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this title "Do you feel lucky, punk?" from a movie or something? Glad you won at the boats!