
We love to go to Cades Cove mainly because of all of the wildlife we always see there. We saw tons of deer.

And lots of turkeys. They try to keep them slowed down so they have to post a speed limit sign.
And, of course, our most exciting spottings--6 bears! These 2 were right next to the road as we were leaving Cades Cove. Needless to say, we were VERY excited.


This is a picture of my favorite church back there. I'm hoping to Photoshop that car out of the pic so maybe I can blow it up and hang it in our house.

This is just a meadow that looked nice that day. I love the colors in this picture. Maybe I can blow this one up, too.

In another area of the park we saw lots of butterflies. I can't remember the last time I saw a butterfly. I took several pictures of them, but here's one.

Here is Mr. conquering the ever-challenging boulder. He is a true Pioneer Man.


1 comment:
The pictures look like they came out of a book! You should def blow them up. they are great! I am so glad you all had the BEST time and thank you for sharing! love ya Bean!
Post a Comment