Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lazy Tuesday

It's a lazy Tuesday here in Mr and Mrs-ville. There's so much to do and I don't feel like doing any of it. This is a busy week since we are still set to close on Friday. We got some not-so-good news last Friday before we left for the lake. FHA has told our realtor that we need to paint the house before closing. We were afraid of that and our realtor is still trying to work around it so it's not terrible news, yet.

Either way, we still need to get stuff out of the house this week as if we are really closing on Friday. Moving the way I did is the absolute worst way to move. I have been moving off and on for almost 2 months. It's been horrible. You'd think moving a little stuff at a time would be the way to go, but getting it all over and done in one day is definitely the best way. That way only one day sucks instead of 2 months of sucking off and on.

We had a great weekend at the lake. The weather was really good and a good time was had by all. Girl child and I "hosted" Dance Party 2008 on Saturday night. I think I may still be recovering from that since we stayed up until about 3 or 4--can't really remember exactly what time it all ended. We all went out for a pontoon ride on Sunday, which was a perfect weather day. Good times!

Tonight my cousin and his wife and little boy are in town this week from Florida. We are going out to dinner with them tonight. Tomorrow night everyone who helped us move 2 weeks ago are coming over for a cookout. Thursday night I have to work. I'm really bummed about Thursday because it's the 2-hour season finale of 'Lost'. I will tape it, but it's not the same. I don't know if any of you watch it or not, but it's totally sucked this season. If I didn't have 4 years of TV viewing invested in it, I would've stopped watching it, but it's too late now. I still haven't watched the season finales of 'Ugly Betty' and 'Grey's Anatomy' from last week. I'm a little behind on my TV viewing apparently.

By the way, thanks for all the comments under the 'Confessions' post. We've hit a blog record--3 comments!! I'm pretty jazzed. Sad, but true.

No comments: