Monday, May 5, 2008

Married Monday

Yes, I am officially married!! It was a WONDERFUL day. Mr. and I both said we enjoyed the day so much, but it just went way too fast. I couldn't believe how fast the reception went by. It truly was a fantastic day and all that I'd hoped it would be.

Our mini moon to Gatlinburg was great. We had a really nice chalet that I already showed you pics of with a great view over downtown Gatlinburg. We went to our favorite place--Cades Cove--to go bear hunting and actually saw 6 bears back there. It was great. I have pictures, but don't have them with me, but I will upload them later. After we spent 3 days in Gatlinburg, we went to the lake on Thursday through Sunday. The kids came down Friday night and we had a really fun time. Not many people were down, but we still had a blast.

We got so many awesome gifts. When we got back home yesterday, the living room was halfway filled with them--ones delivered while we were gone and also the ones that were brought to the wedding. It was awesome. We bought a beautiful painting in Gatlinburg as a remembrance from our honeymoon that we'll hang in our living room. Much better than a t-shirt!! I will take a picture and post that, too.

Just wanted to touch base with everyone and let you know we had a truly wonderful week last week, beginning on Saturday and carrying through until yesterday.

No comments: