Well, I ended up going to the dr. yesterday and got a steroid shot in my buttisimo and 3 scripts, which I haven't gotten filled yet. I took 2 doses of Benadryl and ended up calling into work. This morning I was itching some more but not nearly as bad. I thought the shot and Benadryl would take care of the problem and I could save $ by not getting the scripts filled, but I think I'm going to have to get them filled today. I have no idea what's going on, but I'm ready for it to stop.
It's raining and crappy here today. I am going to work at my aunt's today helping her organize her closet and office--places I've already organized for her once, but she doesn't keep it up. I like organizing stuff. It makes me feel like I've really accomplished something after it's done. I can't wait to get this house organized. I will really feel like something's accomplished after that's done.
Male child is officially closing on his house on Thursday at 4:00! I can't believe it's really going to happen. It has actually only been about a month since he wrote the contract, but they told him they would close in a week so it just feels longer. He's been so frustrated with the whole process so I am glad he is finally going to be done with it. I may take pics of the inside of the house and post here. It is so cute. I'm really excited for him.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey tightass -- just get the scripts filled already.
I'll keep my fingers crossed on the closing. Looking forward to pics. Pam
Post a Comment