Saturday, April 5, 2008

Yay for makeup!



Just got my 2nd makeup trial done and I am really happy with it. I look a lot more like myself. I would post it but for those of you who are coming to the wedding, you have to have some surprise, plus my hair looks like crap today and almost ruins the effect.




Anyway, yesterday I used the new mixer--I told you I was going to. For the first time I made peanut butter cookies. It was the only thing that we had ingredients in the house to make. I like them anyway so it all worked out. The mixer worked great and it's so much easier than hand beating it or even using a hand mixer. Here's a picture of them.



Pretty professional looking, huh?


I've decided that I have a very short attention span and don't like reading stuff without pictures. I feel like a 3rd grader, but that's the truth. Once I get my computer to Mr's house for good, I can post more pictures, but right now, I can only post them when I'm at my house.


I decided to take a picture of some of the gifts we've gotten so far sitting on the counter. I had to take out the old coffeemaker since we haven't started using the new one yet. But here is the mixer, knives and canister sets that we've received.

I'm at my house today because someone is coming to look at it from 1 to 2 and also, the open house is tomorrow. I need good thoughts and prayers because I have big hopes of closing on this sucker the week after the wedding. That would be perfect timing. I better scoot so I can get out of here before they get here. Have a great weekend!

No comments: