In this area, the first Wednesday of every month they test the emergency sirens. As you can see below, Miss Daisy doesn't think much of this plan.
As promised, here are pics of the ongoing decorating of the house. This is a picture of the new bed linens. Thanks Sam's Club.

Here is a picture of the main bathroom. I only have the shower curtain up--no new rugs or any else.
It has actual powder puffs on the little shoes and actual bows on the powder puff. Too cute, but I don't think male child thinks a lot of it.
Here's a picture of the downstairs bathroom, a.k.a. the fun bathroom. I've always wanted a bathroom where I could decorate it kinda silly but cute. Since flip flops are a favorite of mine, that's what I went with.

In case you're thinking I am really going to be a horrible stepmom, terrorizing my step-male child with all of these girlie things, I did hold back putting down the flip flop rug. I thought that might be a little too much for him at this point!
1 comment:
loveit! Looks great and so fuun!!! I can only imagine male child. By the wa, love the name. Poor daisy! take her for a visit to granmas on Wed!
Post a Comment