Anyway, these free vases that the wedding planner is letting us use are starting to get expensive so I refuse to buy anything else for the centerpieces. They are what they are. Who remembers centerpieces anyway, really? I should've just used the ones the reception site had and be done with it, but the wedding planner talked me into using theirs. Again, I thought, they're free and they look better so why not? By the time you add my labor, gas, ribbon, candles, pain in the ass, they're pretty daggone expensive!! Here's a mockup of what I think they will look like at the reception. The first is without the candles lit. The second one is obviously with the candles lit.


Here's one with just the tall vase with the ribbon I've so meticulously glued on and no water in the vase.

I hope they'll look good. There will be more candles in small votive holders around the vases, too, which the reception place provides. It should look nice.
I've got a lot of pics to post today so I'm going to try not to write so much so it doesn't scrunch up. Here is a picture of the laziest dog in America. She climbs up into bed after I get up and makes herself at home. Rotten.

Mr. made the reservations for our honeymoon suite, chalet, cabin, whatever you want to call it. It has a gorgeous view.



We've got the meeting with the florist and the baker tonight--same company, different people. After that, we're meeting the male child to go looking at houses with him. He has 8 to look at so hopefully we don't run out of sunlight before we get through them all.

1 comment:
Love the chalet! It looks very romantic. The vases are beautiful....you did put a lot of work into them. They are very nice. You are doing such a great job on everything! yes the dog is rotten! Chelle
Post a Comment