Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Whacky Wednesday

How do you like today's name? I think it's fun, but Wednesdays are obvious. The formatting on the blog continues to be out of whack which, now that I think about it, makes today's name appropriate. I hate it because it's hard to read when it's all smushed together. I'm trying a different font today to see if that helps.

Today I FINALLY get my hair cut. If you could see how I've been going around in public--to work no less--you'd be embarrassed for me. Not after today, though.

We had the meeting with the DJ last night. He's the same one who did my 40th birthday party. Whoops, did I just post my age for all the world to see? Oh, who gives a rip. It is what it is and I yam what I yam (Popeye for those who don't know). Anyway...I'm excited about our entrance song and just the night in general. As different details fall into place, I get excited about each one.

For your viewing pleasure, more photos of new purchases. In case you think I am spending my money like a wild woman, these purchases were made with gifts cards I received either from my shower or for my birthday. I love gift cards--I get my shopping fix, but I don't spend any money!

Well, you'll have to check back for the pictures. My battery on my camera is dead and won't let me take any pictures or post them.

No comments: