Sunday, April 13, 2008

Saturated Sunday

It's raining and crappy here today. I have to go to meet the wedding coordinator to get the vases so I can decorate them. I'd rather just stay here and nap. Here's the view out our back door.



Yesterday I printed up the little cards we're going to distribute to everyone who checks into the hotel about having brunch with us on Sunday after the wedding at another hotel down the road. I also started putting the ribbon around the cupcake tree. I still have to finish the seating chart. I think those are the only projects remaining, along with decorating the vases for the reception and the programs. Hopefully I can get all of that done this week since the second male child is coming home Friday. I imagine things will get hectic around here fast, esp. with it being just one week before the wedding. I'd like to have a nice relaxing last week. We'll see if that plan falls into place!


Mr. is hanging the blinds for the deck door. He's having a heckuva time getting them hung. It will be nice to have them done, though. We are going to my house to fix the basement steps permanently instead of the temporary solution we have now.


Not much else going on today. We had 2 showings of my house this weekend, but still no contracts. I think we're going to have to lower the price. Our realtor hasn't mentioned doing that, but it's been over a month and no real hits. I'm sure she'll suggest it soon.

No comments: