I don't know why I'd be glad it's Friday...it's not like I've worked all week. Today I thought I was getting what has been going around this house this week, but I feel much better tonight so maybe I won't. Felt like crud today, though. The male child and I watched movies and TV in general for about 7 hours today. Not real productive for either of us.
We did watch "Shawshank Redemption". That has to be one of the top 5 greatest movies every. "Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'." Gotta love it!!
Mr. and I were just talking about and making lists for wedding to-do's. I think I'm starting to freak out a little. There's so much to do in the next few weeks. It's ridiculous, really, all of the planning and money that goes into 1 day of your life, but, even having said that, I'm really looking forward to it and wouldn't have it any other way.
We are having a video made of Mr. and I when we were younger and then pics of us together that will be shown as the first component of the wedding. I am SO excited about that. It's going to be awesome.
This weekend, as long as I continue to feel better, will be spent straightening this house and getting it organized since it is pretty much still in disarray, except for the kitchen. I heard from our realtor tonight that there may be 1 couple that's interested in my house. They are still looking, though, after a bid they put on another house fell through. No word from the showing last night. Monday another house payment is due so I guess it won't sell before then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment