Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Here are some pics after I took my hair down last night. It had such pretty, soft curls, especially after I brushed it out. I'm thinking I should get a perm now!


Can you believe all of these bobby pins came out of my head? No wonder it lasted all day. I bet it took me 5 minutes to get them all out.


We are making plans for Easter. My job is to bring some kind of dip for everyone to eat while they watch the games. I am also going to try to make the Pioneer Woman's carrot cake that I got off her blog. It looks easy and I love carrot cake, so we'll see. I'll let you know how it turns out.

I have to call into work today at noon and may have to work this afternoon. I hope not because it's such a pretty day here and I'd really like to get some packing done. Tomorrow's the big day--the other big day, not the big, big day. Plus, I really just don't want to go to work...but then again, who does?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the doggy video! Hair do down??? Hope your dip turns out. i would love the recipe for the carrot cake!