Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've finally done it!

Well, I've been watching and reading everyone else's blogs religiously...compulsively even, so now I've started my own and I'm SO excited! What do I have to talk about that other people want to read? Probably not a lot which is why I won't give this blog address to anyone for a while.

I am officially 38 days from being a Mrs. so I guess the name of the blog isn't truly accurate. I figured I'd have a lot to talk about once I got married, though, so I'm dreaming big with the name. Right now, virtually the only thing I'm thinking about or talking about is this damn wedding. I'll be so glad when the big day gets here. Right now it's just dealing with all of the crap that needs to be done to get us there. Every day there is a new worry for me.

Tomorrow I am having my hair trial. She is coming to my house which is a luxury. It'll be my luck if someone calls and wants to go through it while she's here. Doubtful. We've had 3 showings and no contracts. It's very discouraging. Regardless, I'm moving on Saturday into Mr's house. #1 son still hasn't found a house so it will definitely be a different experience living with 2 people when I'm used to living alone--just me and the cutest dog in the world. I guess we will all figure it out.

Well, I guess that's it...my first blog posting!!!! I have no idea why I'm so excited about this, but I sure am. Whoever reads this, I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: