Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

The men seem to be on the mend. Mr. is doing better every day and I think even the male child is recuperating, although he hasn't left the house in 5 days. That would drive me crazy if I were him, but it doesn't seem to bother him. I am feeling okay, but not tip-top. I think I may have the mildest version of the funk so it may linger several days as my body tries to fight it off--at least that's my diagnosis.

We went to my aunt's last night to watch some of the games. Xavier lost and so did Louisville. These hardcore UK fans I live with were finding it very difficult to root for UofL, but had to since they were playing UNC, whom everyone hates. Anyway, it was to no avail since they lost.

My cousin and his wife also had their wedding video there. We watched part of it during halftime. We only got through the ceremony. It was great so far. Can't wait to see the reception footage, a.k.a. blackmail footage! Should be great.

Today is my 2nd makeup trial. I really wish I could just stay home all day since I'm feeling kinda crappy. I'm also supposed to work tonight doing a floorset. I think I may try to get out of that since I have to work for real tomorrow night. They can usually afford missing someone at floorset but not for work.

We put the new bedding on the bed yesterday--blue and brown. I really like it, but I think we have way too many decorative pillows. When we get ready for bed, the pillows almost cover the entire floor!! I did several laundry loads yesterday, too. Ah, the joys of being a domestic diva!!

No comments: