Several thoughts of things that need to be done come to mind:
1. I could put up the Christmas tree. Mr and I have 2 trees now--mine and his. Mine is smaller but rounder so I don't know if it will fit into the only space we have for a tree. I could put them both up--1 downstairs and 1 upstairs--yeah, right.
2. Straighten up the unfinished side of the basement. This is still an utter mess with my crap everywhere. If I start putting Christmas stuff up, that will take care of some of it and force me to clean up the rest. An interesting idea.
3. Go to the grocery. I still haven't made it to the grocery store. I was going yesterday but started feeling crappy again so it didn't happen. But, it's soooo cold outside. Going out doesn't sound appealing.
4. Start Christmas shopping. I have a list made with some items that I know I'm getting. There are still lots of unknowns, but I could beat the crowds and get done what I could get done. But, it's soooo cold outside.
5. Watch the 3 episodes of "Desperate Housewives" that I have taped. I caught up on the ones I mentioned a few weeks ago, but I'm behind again. How does this happen?
6. Chuck the list and go back to bed. The roofers are here again this morning and soon will be making more racket than either I or the dog can stand. Taking a nap, for once, isn't a feasible option.
Looks like I've got a lot on my plate, man. I'll update you later to let you know what I actually did. Any bets?

No comments:
Post a Comment