Last night when Mr got home, I fell asleep on the upstairs couch (since the racket had long ago ceased) at about 8 or so and proceeded to sleep on the couch the entire night. I woke up about 4, but surprisingly, went right back to sleep and woke up for good at 6. I definitely feel rested this morning--something I really haven't felt in several weeks. Maybe all of my tiredness in the past few weeks was my body trying to fight off some virus. Who knows? But I feel better this morning and well rested. The only complaint I have is my back is hurting...the result of sleeping on the couch.
I missed my book club last night, too. That really sucks because I really wanted to talk about this book. The marriage between the 2 characters could provoke a lot of good talk about marriages in general. Like Mr said, though, if you miss school, you can't go to the extracurricular activities! True enough.
I am going to go to the grocery today. I want to get my Thanksgiving shopping out of the way before everyone else starts theirs. The stuff I'm making won't go bad so I can buy it ahead of time. Did I mention that I'm going to try to make pecan pies this year from scratch? Even the crust? We may be making an emergency run to Bob Evans if they suck, but we'll try it and see what happens. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week already! I'm going to try to put up the tree this weekend. I've never put up the tree before Thanksgiving before, but I guess there's always a first time. I guess we should put up the tree early anyway since it's our first "married" Christmas tree. Corny, I know!

No comments:
Post a Comment