Friday, November 7, 2008

Another busy weekend ahead

Mr and I have another busy weekend ahead of us. I don't like busy weekends, especially now that I'm working more. This week I worked every day and all I want to do on the weekend is just hang out and do whatever moves us--not do planned activities that we have to do. Even if initially it is something I want to do when I say yes to it, when I have to do it, I don't want to. I know that doesn't make any sense, but that's how I feel.

This weekend we have to go to a wedding on Saturday night of one of Mr's coworkers. I wouldn't mind going to the reception so much, but it's a Catholic mass wedding and I absolutely abhor those things--just too long and too much exercise. When I go to church, I don't want to get a workout, too.

Sunday I'm supposed to be going to WV to see my cousin D's little boy. I really want to see him, but with us going to the wedding on Saturday night, I'm not sure I'll make it.

Tonight we aren't doing anything. It's cold here again and I'm ready to just hunker down at home. Mr and I have both had a long week and we are both exhausted. My guess is we'll be lucky if we're able to stay up until 8!

No comments: