Right before I was getting ready to leave to head over there, it started snowing like crazy. In a matter of probably 15 minutes, the road was covered. I do not like driving in the snow. When it comes to snow driving, I usually stay at home, hunkered down. If I'm out in it--by some unfortunate circumstance--I drive about 20 mph. I'm the one that people get ticked at for driving so slow. I figure it beats being one of those idiots who drive the normal speed limit when the road is covered. Mr was stuck at home peeing in a bucket so he couldn't go with me and drive (sorry, you will have to wait until another day to find out the story on that one.) Anyway, I headed out. I figured if it was too bad, I would just turn around. After traveling for an hour on a trip that usually takes about 20 minutes, I arrived. I was so glad I did.
You know me, I took this gathering as an opportunity to flex my camera muscles. Can you believe I took 125 pictures?! I'd say 100 of those were of one of my favorite subjects--my cousin's little girl P. Just look at the pictures and you will see why.
This is V and he's 4. Right after I took this shot, I showed it to him and told him that he was very handsome. His response: "Yes, I am!"
And of course a picture of my Grandma lookin' sassy!
You can tell I have a ways to go before I get this whole photography thing down. NOTE: see the A1 bottle in the foreground of the picture. I'm still learning that I need to survey my entire shooting area and not just snap away at the slightest whim. If I had Photoshop, I could take care of that baby, but for now, this is the way it is.


No comments:
Post a Comment