After going to Victoria's Secret to find something to spend my gift card on, I decided I needed a new bra...probably several...but the g.c. was only going to get me one. Long story short, I let the woman measure me, which I'm not sure I've ever done. I've always just guessed at what size bra I wore based on comfort. I've probably been doing this since I went from a training bra to an A. I've heard you should be measured, but frankly, I didn't want someone fiddling around with my boobs and back fat. Yesterday I decided to give in.
What she did was move me up a cup size. She actually had me try on a bra 2 cup sizes bigger than what I wear. I thought she was wearing her underwear too tight so she must not be getting any blood to her brain. If you know me in real life, there's NO way I could go up 2 cup sizes, but since she's the boob expert, not me, I humored her. Can you believe that it actually fit??!!! It wasn't gapping or anything. Now I don't know anything about bras, but apparently if you go down a number size, you can go up a cup size, or something like that. I thought the number size was too tight so we settled on keeping the same number size but increasing the cup.
So, yesterday was a momentous day in my life. I'm moving on up the alphabet.

No comments:
Post a Comment