Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sore as a boil

My aunt uses this phrase all the time. Today, it applies to me. Yesterday I moved up to the final level of the 30 Day Shred DVD and just let me say, it kicked my ass. I am sore all over--legs, stomach, shoulders, arms. If I haven't said it enough, if you want to get in shape and lose weight in the shortest time possible, get this DVD. You may end up wanting to kill her, but Jillian will get you in shape, which is why you would buy the DVD anyway, right? Cussing at the TV (her) while doing the workout is all part of it--in my opinion and experience. There's hardly a workout where I am not hollering at her at some point. Yesterday there was a lot of it going on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, soak in epsom salt. I have been reading up on it and it cures almost everything from sore muscles, swelling to potted plants. Just crazy!
Bean