Thursday, April 2, 2009

300th Post and a GIVEAWAY!!

Yes, today is my 300th post. Can you believe that? Last week was my 1 year Blogiversary (thanks Pam) and then this week is my 300th post. Hard to believe that I've had 300 posts worth of something to talk about. Well, those of you who follow regularly know that not every day is worth talking about, but, nevertheless, I've posted.

So, last week I promised you a giveaway this week for the 1 year celebration and now today is the 300th post--which I would've hit 2 days ago if I'd posted, but, alas, I didn't! I've been trying to think of a super, grand, outrageous giveaway and as usual, I've set my standards so high that I'm paralyzed with the expectation I've set for myself so I've come up with nothing. My "normal" giveaway ideas all seem too paltry for a big 1 year and 300th post celebration. Well, that's what I've decided to do anyway. Here's the giveaway loot:




Let's break it down.


A wicker basket full of travel sized Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works. This includes, shower gel, bubble bath, body splash and lotion. Yum, yum.



One of my favorite loves in life--spreaders. These little beauties were one of the first spreader purchases I made off Ebay and I've been holding them back for a time just like this! These are fun-loving Mariachi frogs. I loved them so much that I bought 3 packs of them and now you get the benefit of my foresight!


A 7.5 ounce Warm Vanilla Sugar candle. Double yum, yum.

I'm not gonna lie. These last 2 items are nice, in my opinion, but I'm throwing them in here because I have lots of them. You know my love for socks and even though we're headed into summer, I couldn't resist throwing them in here. You can always cut off the obnoxious pompom that's attached to the back of them or go old school and keep them on. Also, who doesn't need a jazzy little nail file for their purse? If you win, you will have one.



So that's it, folks. My "big" giveaway celebrating 2 anniversaries. Here are the rules:


1. Leave a comment on this post. Post about anything you want.

2. The drawing will be done for the winner on Monday, April 6 at 9:00 a.m. EST so you have until then to enter. Winner will be announced shortly after that time.

3. U.S. residents only please. Sorry, don't know how to ship internationally yet.

Good luck and thank for reading my daily ramblings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I love reading about your ramblings daily! I got on yesterday twice just to see what you had to say. Congtaulations on the anniversary and the 300th post! I love your style of writing and I still think you should write a book! Love your sister friend!
bean

Cheryl said...

Hi. Found you through Pioneer Woman's site. Love your site & will be visiting often.
Have a great day!
Cheryl