Friday, July 17, 2009

Bustin' out the yearbook

Well, it's finally happened. Someone from high school asked to be my friend on Facebook. Someone I graduated with. Someone who I don't have a clue who she is. I had to bust out the yearbook this morning to look her picture up to see if that rang a bell. It didn't. Even worse than that, I found out that she was on the newspaper staff with me, and I still don't remember her. What has happened with her is one of the reasons I haven't contacted many people from h.s. to be my friend on FB--I'm afraid they won't remember me, either. Now the decision has to be made whether I friend her or not since I really don't know who the hell she is. Any advice?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, I had to click on your link on Pioneer Woman's blog... I'm Melissa F too, *and* my hubby and I always say 'winner, winner, chicken dinner' too when we're being goofy...so I had to see what else we had in common.
Anyway...just had to say hi.

Anonymous said...

I say yes.What if she is contacting others that don't contact her back? Even though you may not remember her I think I would wait and see. You never know what will jog the memeory once you guys have talked.
bean

Anonymous said...

I say friend her. You can never have to many friends :]
jules