Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sneak Peek #3

As I'm sure you can tell, the only thing I've done since I did the shoot on Tuesday is work on these pictures. I am totally obsessed. As you can also probably tell from some of the pictures, I was totally obsessed with that parasol and the yellow flowers! You can't believe how many shots I had of them. It's been cool working on them, though, and giving different effects to the photos so even though they are very similar, they look different.

The thing is...I'm having a blast working on them! I love seeing what I can do with the pictures and of course, looking at little C's precious little face always makes me smile! I can't wait until I'm done editing so I can post my favorites. Hope you all are enjoying looking at them as much as I am enjoying working on them!








No comments: